From Henry Story <henry.st...@bblfish.net>
Subject Re: uima.metadata-generator component missing
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 16:04:54 GMT
It looks like uima is about to release version 2.3.1
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/lucene/java-dev/115912

[[
Re: Problems with Solr UIMA contrib maven dependencies
Hi Steven,
those artifacts in snapshot repo are a bit old.
At UIMA we're about to release 2.3.1 version of the Addons package (which
includes AlchemyAPIAnnotator, OpenCalaisAnnotator, WhitespaceTokenizer and
Tagger) hopefully in a couple of weeks so the POMs will be alright then.
The parent-pom-annotator POMs are not used anymore so please don't consider
them.
I agree to switch to local repos installed jars for now and change that
after UIMA Addons has been released.
Cheers,
Tommaso
]]

Anybody know how to deal with this? I am too likely to get this wrong if I do
something here.

Henry

On 31 Jan 2011, at 15:16, Henry Story wrote:

> I get the following when compiling the latest version with the new shorter paths
> and a clean maven install.

> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> [INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.
>
> Missing:
> ----------
> 1) org.apache.uima:alchemy-annotator-osgi:jar:2.3.1-SNAPSHOT
>
>  Try downloading the file manually from the project website.
>
>  Then, install it using the command:
>      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.uima -DartifactId=alchemy-annotator-osgi
-Dversion=2.3.1-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

>  Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the file there:
>      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.uima -DartifactId=alchemy-annotator-osgi
-Dversion=2.3.1-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

>  Path to dependency:
>  	1) org.apache.clerezza:uima.metadata-generator:bundle:0.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT
>  	2) org.apache.uima:alchemy-annotator-osgi:jar:2.3.1-SNAPSHOT
>
> 2) org.apache.uima:OpenCalaisAnnotator-osgi:jar:2.3.1-SNAPSHOT
>
>  Try downloading the file manually from the project website.
>
>  Then, install it using the command:
>      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.uima -DartifactId=OpenCalaisAnnotator-osgi
-Dversion=2.3.1-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

>  Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the file there:
>      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.uima -DartifactId=OpenCalaisAnnotator-osgi
-Dversion=2.3.1-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

>  Path to dependency:
>  	1) org.apache.clerezza:uima.metadata-generator:bundle:0.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT
>  	2) org.apache.uima:OpenCalaisAnnotator-osgi:jar:2.3.1-SNAPSHOT

> 2 required artifacts are missing.
>

> Social Web Architect
> http://bblfish.net/

Social Web Architect