From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto.bachm...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: Release Management
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2011 17:16:38 GMT
Hi Oli

It took quite a while for us to come close to a release, but I think we now
overcome the main obstacles and that we will release much more frequently in
future.

Using the maven release-plugin is the way to go. Releasing isn't possible
while there's a dependency on a snapshot version, but I think if a snapshot
version provide some advantages over the latest release and there's no
regression there's no reason to postpone release if such a release is
requested.

Cheers,
Reto