From Hasan Hasan <ha...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: Are we ready to release at the end of January?
Date Mon, 03 Jan 2011 10:54:26 GMT
agree as well, however, not sure about the status of the documentations...
some minimal docs would be beneficial like installation guide and getting
started.
if they are already there, sorry for my ignorance.
regarding bundles which require external dependencies beyond maven
central... i would suggest to resolve them if they are significant,
otherwise just remove
them from the first release. jruby scripting support as you mentioned in
other email can be left out for the first release, i think.

so, could you please make a proposal on what are the bundles to be packaged
in the first release?

regards
hasan