From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: UIMA integration
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2011 11:38:13 GMT
Hi all,
Franco, now that UIMA SDK has been released you can add the uimaj-ep-runtime
dependency directly from Apache repositories with:

<depedency>
<groupId>org.apache.uima</groupId>
<artifactId>uimaj-ep-runtime</artifactId>
<version>2.3.1</version>
</dependency>

However I'll fix this on clerezza-uima modules too, in a short time also
UIMA sandbox components will be released and we'll get rid of system scoped
dependencies.

Florent, thanks for your feedback, I fixed building in UIMA sandbox so now
you only have to checkout the sandbox, cd aggregate-addons and do mvn
install.

Hope this helps,
Tommaso