From Hasan Hasan <ha...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: leak but where after parsing rdf files?
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2011 18:03:45 GMT
Hi Andy

attached I provide a bundle that when run can
throw java.lang.OutOfMemoryError exception.
I don't do any parsing in the code. I merely read triples from the graph
generated in the previous or current execution.

Invoked with:
MAVEN_OPTS="-Xmx512m -Xms128m"  mvn clean install exec:java -o -e
-Dexec.args="300 2"

You can play with the arguments. You can generate some triples in current
execution and retrieve them
You can also only retrieve triples, in which case you need not
specify -Dexec.args
In the above example, 300 is the number of triples to be generated and added
to the graph
2 is the type of literal used: xsd:base64Binary, if you specify 1, the type
used is rdf:XMLLiteral
Not all objects in the graph are of typed literals.

Could you please check? Thanks.

Hasan