From Franco Fallica <franco.fall...@getunik.com>
Subject AW: UIMA integration
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2011 09:36:17 GMT
Hi Tommaso,

a while ago you sent me the below explanations for clerezza/uima integration.

I just spent the last couple of hours installing your bundles but I didn't succeed.
would you be so kind and provide me with some kind of installation instructions?

What I did is:

add the 4 modules of org.apache.clerezza.uima as dependencies to my bundle.
additionaly I need the dep. to org.apache.uima/uimaj-ep-runtime

in the end I was able to build the bundles but when I installed them. org.apache.clerezza.uima.utils
is missing the package org.apache.uima.
in the pom of it. there is the following:
<dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.uima</groupId>
      <artifactId>uimaj-ep-runtime</artifactId>
      <scope>system</scope>
      <systemPath>${project.basedir}/../lib/org.apache.uima.runtime_2.3.1.SNAPSHOT.jar</systemPath>
    </dependency>

so I don't see why it wouldn't find this jar.

anyhow I would be very glad if you or anybody else for that matter could point me in the right
direction.

thank you very much and regards
franco

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----