incubator-clerezza-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Andy Seaborne <andy.seabo...@epimorphics.com>
Subject Re: leak but where after parsing rdf files?
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2011 08:40:29 GMT
The RIOT parsers should have no state build-up except the necessary 
bNode label map - that gets dropped across files.

Is there anything characteristic about the data?

	Andy

On 13/01/11 07:24, Reto Bachmann-Gmuer wrote:
> Hi Hasan
>
> great thing to have an alternative parsing provider. I've been takling to
> Andy Seaborne about the leak. He's aware of an issue when using the a
> jena-riot parser he thinks it might be caused by a dependency of it.
> Investigating further and doing profiling is high on my TODO-List.
>
> Cheers,
> reto
>
> On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 12:08 AM, Hasan Hasan<hasan@trialox.org>  wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> We experienced out of memory error after parsing rdf files. Assuming (or
>> rather guessing?) leak in the jena parsing provider, I implemented a
>> sesame-based parsing provider.
>> However, using sesame-based parsing provider, I also get out of memory
>> error. I carried out some experiments with jena-based as well as
>> sesame-based parsing providers.
>> The results are shown below. There is a memory leak but where? Maybe during
>> storing the triples into the mgraph? I'll check this tomorrow... too tired
>> now to continue...
>>
>> regards
>> hasan
>>
>> Test setup:
>> - The serialized graph contains 148163 triples
>> - The serialized graph is an n-triples file (each line is a triple) but
>> parsed with a turtle parser
>> - The serialized graph is parsed several times and in each time the result
>> is always stored to the same mgraph replacing old contents
>>
>> A. With Jena-based Parser
>>
>> A1. Options used: -Xmx256m -XX:MaxPermSize=128M
>>
>> Parsing the first time results in:
>>
>> INFO Thread-26 org.apache.clerezza.platform.BootMonitor - The Apache
>> Clerezza Platform is now operational.
>> DEBUG qtp11927727-23 - /graph org.eclipse.jetty.util.log - REQUEST /graph
>> on
>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.nio.SelectChannelConnector$2@3de8fe
>> DEBUG qtp11927727-23 - /graph org.eclipse.jetty.util.log -
>> sessionManager=org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.HashSessionManager@891d76
>> DEBUG qtp11927727-23 - /graph org.eclipse.jetty.util.log - session=null
>> DEBUG qtp11927727-23 - /graph org.eclipse.jetty.util.log -
>> servlet=org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.HttpServiceServlet-33258683
>> DEBUG qtp11927727-23 - /graph org.eclipse.jetty.util.log - servlet holder=
>> DEBUG qtp11927727-23 - /graph org.eclipse.jetty.util.log - chain=
>> DEBUG qtp11927727-23 - /graph
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.security.auth.AuthenticationCheckerImpl - user
>> admin successfully authenticated
>> DEBUG qtp11927727-23 - /graph
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.security.UserAwarePolicy - Get permissions for
>> user admin
>> DEBUG qtp11927727-23 - /graph
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.security.UserAwarePolicy - Add permission
>> (java.security.AllPermission "" "")
>> DEBUG qtp11927727-23 - /graph
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.security.UserAwarePolicy - Add permission
>> (java.util.PropertyPermission "*" "read")
>> DEBUG qtp11927727-23 - /graph
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.security.UserAwarePolicy - Add permission
>> (org.osgi.framework.AdminPermission "*" "resource")
>> DEBUG qtp11927727-23 - /graph
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.security.UserAwarePolicy - Add permission
>> (org.osgi.framework.AdminPermission "*" "metadata")
>> DEBUG qtp11927727-23 - /graph
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.security.UserAwarePolicy - Add permission
>> (org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.access.security.TcPermission "
>> http://tpf.localhost/content.graph" "read")
>> DEBUG qtp11927727-23 - /graph
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.security.UserAwarePolicy - Add permission
>> (org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.access.security.TcPermission "
>> http://tpf.localhost/documentation.graph" "read")
>> DEBUG qtp11927727-23 - /graph
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.security.UserAwarePolicy - Add permission
>> (org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.access.security.TcPermission "
>> http://tpf.localhost/config.graph" "read")
>> DEBUG qtp11927727-23 - /graph
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.security.UserAwarePolicy - Add permission
>> (org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.access.security.TcPermission "
>> http://tpf.localhost/live.a.graph" "read")
>> DEBUG qtp11927727-23 - /graph
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.security.UserAwarePolicy - Add permission
>> (org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.access.security.TcPermission "
>> http://tpf.localhost/live.b.graph" "read")
>> DEBUG qtp11927727-23 - /graph org.apache.clerezza.triaxrs.WebRequestImpl -
>> Accept-Header: [text/html, application/xhtml+xml, application/xml;q=0.9,
>> */*;q=0.8]
>> DEBUG qtp11927727-23 - /graph
>> org.apache.clerezza.triaxrs.InjectionUtilities
>> - Parameter org.apache.clerezza.jaxrs.utils.form.MultiPartBody has
>> annotations: 0
>> WARN qtp11927727-23 - /graph org.eclipse.jetty.util.log - Error for /graph
>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>> at java.util.Arrays.copyOf(Arrays.java:2786)
>> at java.io.ByteArrayOutputStream.write(ByteArrayOutputStream.java:71)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.jaxrs.utils.form.DelimiterInputStream.readTill(DelimiterInputStream.java:68)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.jaxrs.utils.form.MultiPartBodyImpl.readFields(MultiPartBodyImpl.java:358)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.jaxrs.utils.form.MultiPartBodyImpl.<init>(MultiPartBodyImpl.java:222)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.jaxrs.utils.form.MultiPartBodyImpl.<init>(MultiPartBodyImpl.java:239)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.jaxrs.utils.form.MultiPartFormMessageBodyReader.readFrom(MultiPartFormMessageBodyReader.java:60)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.jaxrs.utils.form.MultiPartFormMessageBodyReader.readFrom(MultiPartFormMessageBodyReader.java:43)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.triaxrs.WebRequestImpl.getBodyObject(WebRequestImpl.java:194)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.triaxrs.InjectionUtilities.createParametersForRequest(InjectionUtilities.java:201)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.triaxrs.RootResourceExecutorImpl.handleWithMethod(RootResourceExecutorImpl.java:461)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.triaxrs.RootResourceExecutorImpl.execute(RootResourceExecutorImpl.java:119)
>> at org.apache.clerezza.triaxrs.JaxRsHandler.handle(JaxRsHandler.java:503)
>> at
>>
>> org.wymiwyg.wrhapi.util.pathmappings.PathMappingHandler$RegisteredHandler.handle(PathMappingHandler.java:127)
>> at
>>
>> org.wymiwyg.wrhapi.util.pathmappings.PathMappingHandler.handle(PathMappingHandler.java:102)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.security.auth.AuthenticatingFilter$1.run(AuthenticatingFilter.java:94)
>> at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>> at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAsPrivileged(Subject.java:517)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.security.auth.AuthenticatingFilter.handle(AuthenticatingFilter.java:90)
>> at org.wymiwyg.wrhapi.filter.impl.FilterRunner.handle(FilterRunner.java:56)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.xhtml2html.Xhtml2HtmlFilter.handle(Xhtml2HtmlFilter.java:73)
>> at org.wymiwyg.wrhapi.filter.impl.FilterRunner.handle(FilterRunner.java:56)
>> at
>>
>> org.wymiwyg.wrhapi.osgi.OsgiWebServerFactory$1.service(OsgiWebServerFactory.java:78)
>> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:847)
>> at
>>
>> org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ServletRegistration.handleRequest(ServletRegistration.java:90)
>> at
>>
>> org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ProxyServlet.processAlias(ProxyServlet.java:109)
>> at
>>
>> org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ProxyServlet.service(ProxyServlet.java:75)
>> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:847)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:532)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:453)
>> at
>>
>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:227)
>> at
>>
>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:965)
>> DEBUG qtp11927727-23 - /graph org.eclipse.jetty.util.log - [POST
>> /graph]@5006061 org.eclipse.jetty.server.Request@4c62ed
>> DEBUG qtp11927727-23 - /graph org.eclipse.jetty.util.log - RESPONSE /graph
>>   500
>> DEBUG qtp11927727-17 - Acceptor0
>> SelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:8080org.eclipse.jetty.util.log -
>> org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectorManager$SelectSet@2f63c JVM BUG(s) -
>> cancelled keys 1 times
>> DEBUG qtp11927727-18 org.eclipse.jetty.util.log - EOF
>>
>>
>> A2. Options used: -Xmx320m -XX:MaxPermSize=128M
>>
>> Parsing the second time results in:
>>
>> DEBUG qtp29719186-20 - /graph org.eclipse.jetty.util.log - REQUEST /graph
>> on
>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.nio.SelectChannelConnector$2@e64ba2
>> DEBUG qtp29719186-20 - /graph org.eclipse.jetty.util.log -
>> sessionManager=org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.HashSessionManager@1abdb8a
>> DEBUG qtp29719186-20 - /graph org.eclipse.jetty.util.log - session=null
>> DEBUG qtp29719186-20 - /graph org.eclipse.jetty.util.log -
>> servlet=org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.HttpServiceServlet-24612108
>> DEBUG qtp29719186-20 - /graph org.eclipse.jetty.util.log - servlet holder=
>> DEBUG qtp29719186-20 - /graph org.eclipse.jetty.util.log - chain=
>> DEBUG qtp29719186-20 - /graph
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.security.auth.AuthenticationCheckerImpl - user
>> admin successfully authenticated
>> DEBUG qtp29719186-20 - /graph org.apache.clerezza.triaxrs.WebRequestImpl -
>> Accept-Header: [text/html, application/xhtml+xml, application/xml;q=0.9,
>> */*;q=0.8]
>> DEBUG qtp29719186-20 - /graph
>> org.apache.clerezza.triaxrs.InjectionUtilities
>> - Parameter org.apache.clerezza.jaxrs.utils.form.MultiPartBody has
>> annotations: 0
>> WARN qtp29719186-20 - /graph org.eclipse.jetty.util.log - Error for /graph
>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>> at java.util.Arrays.copyOf(Arrays.java:2786)
>> at java.io.ByteArrayOutputStream.write(ByteArrayOutputStream.java:71)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.jaxrs.utils.form.DelimiterInputStream.readTill(DelimiterInputStream.java:68)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.jaxrs.utils.form.MultiPartBodyImpl.readFields(MultiPartBodyImpl.java:358)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.jaxrs.utils.form.MultiPartBodyImpl.<init>(MultiPartBodyImpl.java:222)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.jaxrs.utils.form.MultiPartBodyImpl.<init>(MultiPartBodyImpl.java:239)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.jaxrs.utils.form.MultiPartFormMessageBodyReader.readFrom(MultiPartFormMessageBodyReader.java:60)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.jaxrs.utils.form.MultiPartFormMessageBodyReader.readFrom(MultiPartFormMessageBodyReader.java:43)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.triaxrs.WebRequestImpl.getBodyObject(WebRequestImpl.java:194)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.triaxrs.InjectionUtilities.createParametersForRequest(InjectionUtilities.java:201)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.triaxrs.RootResourceExecutorImpl.handleWithMethod(RootResourceExecutorImpl.java:461)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.triaxrs.RootResourceExecutorImpl.execute(RootResourceExecutorImpl.java:119)
>> at org.apache.clerezza.triaxrs.JaxRsHandler.handle(JaxRsHandler.java:503)
>> at
>>
>> org.wymiwyg.wrhapi.util.pathmappings.PathMappingHandler$RegisteredHandler.handle(PathMappingHandler.java:127)
>> at
>>
>> org.wymiwyg.wrhapi.util.pathmappings.PathMappingHandler.handle(PathMappingHandler.java:102)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.security.auth.AuthenticatingFilter$1.run(AuthenticatingFilter.java:94)
>> at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>> at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAsPrivileged(Subject.java:517)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.security.auth.AuthenticatingFilter.handle(AuthenticatingFilter.java:90)
>> at org.wymiwyg.wrhapi.filter.impl.FilterRunner.handle(FilterRunner.java:56)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.xhtml2html.Xhtml2HtmlFilter.handle(Xhtml2HtmlFilter.java:73)
>> at org.wymiwyg.wrhapi.filter.impl.FilterRunner.handle(FilterRunner.java:56)
>> at
>>
>> org.wymiwyg.wrhapi.osgi.OsgiWebServerFactory$1.service(OsgiWebServerFactory.java:78)
>> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:847)
>> at
>>
>> org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ServletRegistration.handleRequest(ServletRegistration.java:90)
>> at
>>
>> org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ProxyServlet.processAlias(ProxyServlet.java:109)
>> at
>>
>> org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ProxyServlet.service(ProxyServlet.java:75)
>> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:847)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:532)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:453)
>> at
>>
>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:227)
>> at
>>
>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:965)
>> DEBUG qtp29719186-20 - /graph org.eclipse.jetty.util.log - [POST
>> /graph]@31032394 org.eclipse.jetty.server.Request@1d9844a
>> DEBUG qtp29719186-20 - /graph org.eclipse.jetty.util.log - RESPONSE /graph
>>   500
>>
>>
>> A3. Options used: -Xmx380m -XX:MaxPermSize=128M
>> Still no problem after parsing 5 times
>>
>>
>> B. With Sesame-based Parser
>>
>> B1. Options used: -Xmx256m -XX:MaxPermSize=128M
>>
>> Parsing the first time results in:
>>
>> DEBUG qtp18102317-19 - /graph org.eclipse.jetty.util.log - REQUEST /graph
>> on
>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.nio.SelectChannelConnector$2@119e3ab
>> DEBUG qtp18102317-19 - /graph org.eclipse.jetty.util.log -
>> sessionManager=org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.HashSessionManager@116c054
>> DEBUG qtp18102317-19 - /graph org.eclipse.jetty.util.log - session=null
>> DEBUG qtp18102317-19 - /graph org.eclipse.jetty.util.log -
>> servlet=org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.HttpServiceServlet-30926038
>> DEBUG qtp18102317-19 - /graph org.eclipse.jetty.util.log - servlet holder=
>> DEBUG qtp18102317-19 - /graph org.eclipse.jetty.util.log - chain=
>> DEBUG qtp18102317-19 - /graph
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.security.auth.AuthenticationCheckerImpl - user
>> admin successfully authenticated
>> DEBUG qtp18102317-19 - /graph
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.security.UserAwarePolicy - Get permissions for
>> user admin
>> DEBUG qtp18102317-19 - /graph
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.security.UserAwarePolicy - Add permission
>> (java.security.AllPermission "" "")
>> DEBUG qtp18102317-19 - /graph
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.security.UserAwarePolicy - Add permission
>> (java.util.PropertyPermission "*" "read")
>> DEBUG qtp18102317-19 - /graph
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.security.UserAwarePolicy - Add permission
>> (org.osgi.framework.AdminPermission "*" "resource")
>> DEBUG qtp18102317-19 - /graph
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.security.UserAwarePolicy - Add permission
>> (org.osgi.framework.AdminPermission "*" "metadata")
>> DEBUG qtp18102317-19 - /graph
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.security.UserAwarePolicy - Add permission
>> (org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.access.security.TcPermission "
>> http://tpf.localhost/content.graph" "read")
>> DEBUG qtp18102317-19 - /graph
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.security.UserAwarePolicy - Add permission
>> (org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.access.security.TcPermission "
>> http://tpf.localhost/documentation.graph" "read")
>> DEBUG qtp18102317-19 - /graph
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.security.UserAwarePolicy - Add permission
>> (org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.access.security.TcPermission "
>> http://tpf.localhost/config.graph" "read")
>> DEBUG qtp18102317-19 - /graph
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.security.UserAwarePolicy - Add permission
>> (org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.access.security.TcPermission "
>> http://tpf.localhost/live.a.graph" "read")
>> DEBUG qtp18102317-19 - /graph
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.security.UserAwarePolicy - Add permission
>> (org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.access.security.TcPermission "
>> http://tpf.localhost/live.b.graph" "read")
>> DEBUG qtp18102317-19 - /graph org.apache.clerezza.triaxrs.WebRequestImpl -
>> Accept-Header: [text/html, application/xhtml+xml, application/xml;q=0.9,
>> */*;q=0.8]
>> DEBUG qtp18102317-19 - /graph
>> org.apache.clerezza.triaxrs.InjectionUtilities
>> - Parameter org.apache.clerezza.jaxrs.utils.form.MultiPartBody has
>> annotations: 0
>> WARN qtp18102317-19 - /graph org.eclipse.jetty.util.log - Error for /graph
>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>> at java.util.Arrays.copyOf(Arrays.java:2786)
>> at java.io.ByteArrayOutputStream.write(ByteArrayOutputStream.java:71)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.jaxrs.utils.form.DelimiterInputStream.readTill(DelimiterInputStream.java:68)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.jaxrs.utils.form.MultiPartBodyImpl.readFields(MultiPartBodyImpl.java:358)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.jaxrs.utils.form.MultiPartBodyImpl.<init>(MultiPartBodyImpl.java:222)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.jaxrs.utils.form.MultiPartBodyImpl.<init>(MultiPartBodyImpl.java:239)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.jaxrs.utils.form.MultiPartFormMessageBodyReader.readFrom(MultiPartFormMessageBodyReader.java:60)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.jaxrs.utils.form.MultiPartFormMessageBodyReader.readFrom(MultiPartFormMessageBodyReader.java:43)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.triaxrs.WebRequestImpl.getBodyObject(WebRequestImpl.java:194)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.triaxrs.InjectionUtilities.createParametersForRequest(InjectionUtilities.java:201)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.triaxrs.RootResourceExecutorImpl.handleWithMethod(RootResourceExecutorImpl.java:461)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.triaxrs.RootResourceExecutorImpl.execute(RootResourceExecutorImpl.java:119)
>> at org.apache.clerezza.triaxrs.JaxRsHandler.handle(JaxRsHandler.java:503)
>> at
>>
>> org.wymiwyg.wrhapi.util.pathmappings.PathMappingHandler$RegisteredHandler.handle(PathMappingHandler.java:127)
>> at
>>
>> org.wymiwyg.wrhapi.util.pathmappings.PathMappingHandler.handle(PathMappingHandler.java:102)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.security.auth.AuthenticatingFilter$1.run(AuthenticatingFilter.java:94)
>> at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>> at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAsPrivileged(Subject.java:517)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.security.auth.AuthenticatingFilter.handle(AuthenticatingFilter.java:90)
>> at org.wymiwyg.wrhapi.filter.impl.FilterRunner.handle(FilterRunner.java:56)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.xhtml2html.Xhtml2HtmlFilter.handle(Xhtml2HtmlFilter.java:73)
>> at org.wymiwyg.wrhapi.filter.impl.FilterRunner.handle(FilterRunner.java:56)
>> at
>>
>> org.wymiwyg.wrhapi.osgi.OsgiWebServerFactory$1.service(OsgiWebServerFactory.java:78)
>> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:847)
>> at
>>
>> org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ServletRegistration.handleRequest(ServletRegistration.java:90)
>> at
>>
>> org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ProxyServlet.processAlias(ProxyServlet.java:109)
>> at
>>
>> org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ProxyServlet.service(ProxyServlet.java:75)
>> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:847)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:532)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:453)
>> at
>>
>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:227)
>> at
>>
>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:965)
>> DEBUG qtp18102317-19 - /graph org.eclipse.jetty.util.log - [POST
>> /graph]@33413638 org.eclipse.jetty.server.Request@1fdda06
>> DEBUG qtp18102317-19 - /graph org.eclipse.jetty.util.log - RESPONSE /graph
>>   500
>>
>>
>>
>> B2. Options used: -Xmx320m -XX:MaxPermSize=128M
>>
>> Parsing the first time results in:
>>
>> INFO Thread-26 org.apache.clerezza.platform.BootMonitor - The Apache
>> Clerezza Platform is now operational.
>> DEBUG qtp18195096-19 - /graph org.eclipse.jetty.util.log - REQUEST /graph
>> on
>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.nio.SelectChannelConnector$2@1214c4e
>> DEBUG qtp18195096-19 - /graph org.eclipse.jetty.util.log -
>> sessionManager=org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.HashSessionManager@dc135d
>> DEBUG qtp18195096-19 - /graph org.eclipse.jetty.util.log - session=null
>> DEBUG qtp18195096-19 - /graph org.eclipse.jetty.util.log -
>> servlet=org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.HttpServiceServlet-1848812
>> DEBUG qtp18195096-19 - /graph org.eclipse.jetty.util.log - servlet holder=
>> DEBUG qtp18195096-19 - /graph org.eclipse.jetty.util.log - chain=
>> DEBUG qtp18195096-19 - /graph
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.security.auth.AuthenticationCheckerImpl - user
>> admin successfully authenticated
>> DEBUG qtp18195096-19 - /graph
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.security.UserAwarePolicy - Get permissions for
>> user admin
>> DEBUG qtp18195096-19 - /graph
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.security.UserAwarePolicy - Add permission
>> (java.security.AllPermission "" "")
>> DEBUG qtp18195096-19 - /graph
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.security.UserAwarePolicy - Add permission
>> (java.util.PropertyPermission "*" "read")
>> DEBUG qtp18195096-19 - /graph
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.security.UserAwarePolicy - Add permission
>> (org.osgi.framework.AdminPermission "*" "resource")
>> DEBUG qtp18195096-19 - /graph
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.security.UserAwarePolicy - Add permission
>> (org.osgi.framework.AdminPermission "*" "metadata")
>> DEBUG qtp18195096-19 - /graph
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.security.UserAwarePolicy - Add permission
>> (org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.access.security.TcPermission "
>> http://tpf.localhost/content.graph" "read")
>> DEBUG qtp18195096-19 - /graph
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.security.UserAwarePolicy - Add permission
>> (org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.access.security.TcPermission "
>> http://tpf.localhost/documentation.graph" "read")
>> DEBUG qtp18195096-19 - /graph
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.security.UserAwarePolicy - Add permission
>> (org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.access.security.TcPermission "
>> http://tpf.localhost/config.graph" "read")
>> DEBUG qtp18195096-19 - /graph
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.security.UserAwarePolicy - Add permission
>> (org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.access.security.TcPermission "
>> http://tpf.localhost/live.a.graph" "read")
>> DEBUG qtp18195096-19 - /graph
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.security.UserAwarePolicy - Add permission
>> (org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.access.security.TcPermission "
>> http://tpf.localhost/live.b.graph" "read")
>> DEBUG qtp18195096-19 - /graph org.apache.clerezza.triaxrs.WebRequestImpl -
>> Accept-Header: [text/html, application/xhtml+xml, application/xml;q=0.9,
>> */*;q=0.8]
>> DEBUG qtp18195096-19 - /graph
>> org.apache.clerezza.triaxrs.InjectionUtilities
>> - Parameter org.apache.clerezza.jaxrs.utils.form.MultiPartBody has
>> annotations: 0
>> DEBUG qtp18195096-19 - /graph
>> org.apache.clerezza.triaxrs.InjectionUtilities
>> - Parameter javax.ws.rs.core.UriInfo has annotations: 1
>> DEBUG qtp18195096-19 - /graph
>> org.apache.clerezza.triaxrs.InjectionUtilities
>> - Inject parameter 1 to org.apache.clerezza.triaxrs.util.UriInfoImpl@12bdf9
>> WARN qtp18195096-19 - /graph org.apache.clerezza.triaxrs.JaxRsHandler -
>> Exception (with no exception mapper)
>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded
>> at java.util.LinkedHashMap.createEntry(LinkedHashMap.java:424)
>> at java.util.LinkedHashMap.addEntry(LinkedHashMap.java:406)
>> at java.util.HashMap.put(HashMap.java:385)
>> at org.openjena.atlas.lib.cache.CacheLRU.put(CacheLRU.java:47)
>> at
>>
>> com.hp.hpl.jena.tdb.nodetable.NodeTableCache.cacheUpdate(NodeTableCache.java:156)
>> at
>>
>> com.hp.hpl.jena.tdb.nodetable.NodeTableCache._retrieveNodeByNodeId(NodeTableCache.java:87)
>> at
>>
>> com.hp.hpl.jena.tdb.nodetable.NodeTableCache.getNodeForNodeId(NodeTableCache.java:57)
>> at
>>
>> com.hp.hpl.jena.tdb.nodetable.NodeTableWrapper.getNodeForNodeId(NodeTableWrapper.java:43)
>> at
>>
>> com.hp.hpl.jena.tdb.nodetable.NodeTableInline.getNodeForNodeId(NodeTableInline.java:55)
>> at com.hp.hpl.jena.tdb.lib.TupleLib.triple(TupleLib.java:108)
>> at com.hp.hpl.jena.tdb.lib.TupleLib.triple(TupleLib.java:103)
>> at com.hp.hpl.jena.tdb.lib.TupleLib.access$000(TupleLib.java:32)
>> at com.hp.hpl.jena.tdb.lib.TupleLib$3.convert(TupleLib.java:64)
>> at com.hp.hpl.jena.tdb.lib.TupleLib$3.convert(TupleLib.java:60)
>> at org.openjena.atlas.iterator.Iter$4.next(Iter.java:265)
>> at
>>
>> com.hp.hpl.jena.tdb.store.GraphTDBBase$MapperIteratorTriples.next(GraphTDBBase.java:227)
>> at
>>
>> com.hp.hpl.jena.tdb.store.GraphTDBBase$MapperIteratorTriples.next(GraphTDBBase.java:186)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.rdf.jena.storage.JenaGraphAdaptor$1.next(JenaGraphAdaptor.java:108)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.rdf.jena.storage.JenaGraphAdaptor$1.remove(JenaGraphAdaptor.java:120)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.impl.AbstractTripleCollection$1.remove(AbstractTripleCollection.java:88)
>> at java.util.AbstractCollection.clear(AbstractCollection.java:396)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.impl.util.PrivilegedTripleCollectionWrapper$14.run(PrivilegedTripleCollectionWrapper.java:198)
>> at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.impl.util.PrivilegedTripleCollectionWrapper.clear(PrivilegedTripleCollectionWrapper.java:194)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.access.LockableMGraphWrapper.clear(LockableMGraphWrapper.java:218)
>> at
>> org.apache.clerezza.rdf.web.core.WebAccess.postTriples(WebAccess.java:183)
>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> at
>>
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>> at
>>
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.triaxrs.RootResourceExecutorImpl.handleWithMethod(RootResourceExecutorImpl.java:469)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.triaxrs.RootResourceExecutorImpl.execute(RootResourceExecutorImpl.java:119)
>> WARN qtp18195096-19 - /graph org.wymiwyg.wrhapi.osgi.OsgiWebServerFactory -
>> Exception handling requestorg.wymiwyg.wrhapi.HandlerException:
>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded
>> DEBUG qtp18195096-19 - /graph org.eclipse.jetty.util.log - RESPONSE /graph
>>   500
>> DEBUG qtp18195096-23 org.eclipse.jetty.util.log - EOF
>>
>>
>> B3. Options used: -Xmx380m -XX:MaxPermSize=128M
>>
>> Parsing the 3rd time results in
>>
>> DEBUG qtp7908994-20 - /graph org.eclipse.jetty.util.log - REQUEST /graph on
>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.nio.SelectChannelConnector$2@1ff9440
>> DEBUG qtp7908994-20 - /graph org.eclipse.jetty.util.log -
>> sessionManager=org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.HashSessionManager@35b5e8
>> DEBUG qtp7908994-20 - /graph org.eclipse.jetty.util.log - session=null
>> DEBUG qtp7908994-20 - /graph org.eclipse.jetty.util.log -
>> servlet=org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.HttpServiceServlet-14065888
>> DEBUG qtp7908994-20 - /graph org.eclipse.jetty.util.log - servlet holder=
>> DEBUG qtp7908994-20 - /graph org.eclipse.jetty.util.log - chain=
>> DEBUG qtp7908994-20 - /graph
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.security.auth.AuthenticationCheckerImpl - user
>> admin successfully authenticated
>> DEBUG qtp7908994-20 - /graph org.apache.clerezza.triaxrs.WebRequestImpl -
>> Accept-Header: [text/html, application/xhtml+xml, application/xml;q=0.9,
>> */*;q=0.8]
>> DEBUG qtp7908994-20 - /graph org.apache.clerezza.triaxrs.InjectionUtilities
>> - Parameter org.apache.clerezza.jaxrs.utils.form.MultiPartBody has
>> annotations: 0
>> WARN qtp7908994-20 - /graph org.eclipse.jetty.util.log - Error for /graph
>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>> at java.util.Arrays.copyOf(Arrays.java:2786)
>> at java.io.ByteArrayOutputStream.write(ByteArrayOutputStream.java:71)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.jaxrs.utils.form.DelimiterInputStream.readTill(DelimiterInputStream.java:68)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.jaxrs.utils.form.MultiPartBodyImpl.readFields(MultiPartBodyImpl.java:358)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.jaxrs.utils.form.MultiPartBodyImpl.<init>(MultiPartBodyImpl.java:222)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.jaxrs.utils.form.MultiPartBodyImpl.<init>(MultiPartBodyImpl.java:239)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.jaxrs.utils.form.MultiPartFormMessageBodyReader.readFrom(MultiPartFormMessageBodyReader.java:60)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.jaxrs.utils.form.MultiPartFormMessageBodyReader.readFrom(MultiPartFormMessageBodyReader.java:43)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.triaxrs.WebRequestImpl.getBodyObject(WebRequestImpl.java:194)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.triaxrs.InjectionUtilities.createParametersForRequest(InjectionUtilities.java:201)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.triaxrs.RootResourceExecutorImpl.handleWithMethod(RootResourceExecutorImpl.java:461)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.triaxrs.RootResourceExecutorImpl.execute(RootResourceExecutorImpl.java:119)
>> at org.apache.clerezza.triaxrs.JaxRsHandler.handle(JaxRsHandler.java:503)
>> at
>>
>> org.wymiwyg.wrhapi.util.pathmappings.PathMappingHandler$RegisteredHandler.handle(PathMappingHandler.java:127)
>> at
>>
>> org.wymiwyg.wrhapi.util.pathmappings.PathMappingHandler.handle(PathMappingHandler.java:102)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.security.auth.AuthenticatingFilter$1.run(AuthenticatingFilter.java:94)
>> at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>> at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAsPrivileged(Subject.java:517)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.security.auth.AuthenticatingFilter.handle(AuthenticatingFilter.java:90)
>> at org.wymiwyg.wrhapi.filter.impl.FilterRunner.handle(FilterRunner.java:56)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.xhtml2html.Xhtml2HtmlFilter.handle(Xhtml2HtmlFilter.java:73)
>> at org.wymiwyg.wrhapi.filter.impl.FilterRunner.handle(FilterRunner.java:56)
>> at
>>
>> org.wymiwyg.wrhapi.osgi.OsgiWebServerFactory$1.service(OsgiWebServerFactory.java:78)
>> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:847)
>> at
>>
>> org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ServletRegistration.handleRequest(ServletRegistration.java:90)
>> at
>>
>> org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ProxyServlet.processAlias(ProxyServlet.java:109)
>> at
>>
>> org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ProxyServlet.service(ProxyServlet.java:75)
>> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:847)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:532)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:453)
>> at
>>
>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:227)
>> at
>>
>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:965)
>> DEBUG qtp7908994-20 - /graph org.eclipse.jetty.util.log - [POST
>> /graph]@14584367 org.eclipse.jetty.server.Request@de8a2f
>> DEBUG qtp7908994-20 - /graph org.eclipse.jetty.util.log - RESPONSE /graph
>>   500
>> DEBUG qtp7908994-17 - Acceptor0
>> SelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:8080org.eclipse.jetty.util.log -
>> org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectorManager$SelectSet@1d0a5f9 JVM BUG(s) -
>> cancelled keys 1 times
>> DEBUG qtp7908994-23 org.eclipse.jetty.util.log - EOF
>>
>>
>> B4. Options used: -Xmx512m -XX:MaxPermSize=128M
>> Still no problem after parsing 5 times
>>
>

Mime
View raw message