From florent andré <florent.andre-...@4sengines.com>
Subject Re: AW: UIMA integration
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2011 09:44:33 GMT
Hi Franco,

>From my personal experience, UIMA maven bundle are not all still
available in a consistent way in public maven repos (but uima team work
on it).

So for get out uima bundle retrieve problem, I suggest you to first svn
co uima and build it locally.

You may have some little workaround to do (change some dependencies
version), but it's work ! :)

HTH
++

On 01/04/2011 10:36 AM, Franco Fallica wrote:
> Hi Tommaso,
>
> a while ago you sent me the below explanations for clerezza/uima integration.
>
> I just spent the last couple of hours installing your bundles but I didn't succeed.
> would you be so kind and provide me with some kind of installation instructions?
>
> What I did is:
>
> add the 4 modules of org.apache.clerezza.uima as dependencies to my bundle.
> additionaly I need the dep. to org.apache.uima/uimaj-ep-runtime
>
> in the end I was able to build the bundles but when I installed them. org.apache.clerezza.uima.utils
is missing the package org.apache.uima.