From Reto Bachmann-Gmür <reto.bachm...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: Problems with org.wymiwyg.wrhapi.Request
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2011 16:41:27 GMT
Hi Tsuy

the terms used in wrhapi are taken from rfc 2616. Wrhapi is just a mapping to the request,
without decorations like a method to reconstruct the full uri of the request. To change the
host in a filter you need to change the host-header. As the scheme is not part of the request
you cannot change this.

Cheers,
reto