From Tsuyoshi Ito <tsuy....@trialox.org>
Subject Re: Accessing all sent FormParams in a POST request
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2010 08:06:46 GMT
Hi Daniel

I think you are looking for org.apache.clerezza.jaxrs.utils.form.MultiPartBody.

this utility allows to iterate over all text parameters and the
corresponding values.

e.g.

for(String paramName: form.getTextParameterNames())  {
for(String value : form.getTextParameterValues(paramName)) {
}
}

I hope that helps

On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 6:37 PM, Daniel Spicar
<daniel.spicar@trialox.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to access all FormParams that are submitted in a POST request to
> my jaxrs resource. But I couldn't figure out how. I tried to use @Context
> WebRequest, but unfortunately traxrs does not seem to export the
> corresponding package. Is there a way to do this? I have a web service that
> does not know in advance which parameters a form contains because the form
> is dynamically generated (from an OWL ontology).
>
> Regards,
> Daniel

Cheers
Tsuy