incubator-clerezza-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Henry Story <henry.st...@bblfish.net>
Subject submitted 14 commits
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2010 22:46:19 GMT
I have been using git-svn over the past few months to edit the code 
which I have been committing to my local git repository. I pushed
those commits today to the trunk. They are quite small each and
mostly related to foaf-ssl. This is the first time I use that tool.

Here are the logs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
r1033753 | bblfish | 2010-11-10 23:05:00 +0100 (Wed, 10 Nov 2010) | 1 line

synchronised with issues/CLEREZZA-243/
------------------------------------------------------------------------
r1033752 | bblfish | 2010-11-10 23:04:23 +0100 (Wed, 10 Nov 2010) | 1 line

catch ssl exceptions and log them. Also don't dereference local webids: get them directly
from triple store. (should check that this does not bypass some security)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
r1033750 | bblfish | 2010-11-10 23:03:15 +0100 (Wed, 10 Nov 2010) | 1 line

added ssl.keygen to build
------------------------------------------------------------------------
r1033749 | bblfish | 2010-11-10 23:02:40 +0100 (Wed, 10 Nov 2010) | 1 line

minor whitespace indentation changes. Just to clean up.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
r1033748 | bblfish | 2010-11-10 23:01:09 +0100 (Wed, 10 Nov 2010) | 1 line

removed dependency on org.apache.clerezza.rdf.ontologies as that created a circularity in
build. Not so neat but it works.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
r1033746 | bblfish | 2010-11-10 22:59:50 +0100 (Wed, 10 Nov 2010) | 1 line

bouncycastle jar was missing due to a number of small errors in pom.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
r1033741 | bblfish | 2010-11-10 22:55:17 +0100 (Wed, 10 Nov 2010) | 1 line

merging changes from issues/CLEREZZA-243
------------------------------------------------------------------------
r1033735 | bblfish | 2010-11-10 22:45:42 +0100 (Wed, 10 Nov 2010) | 1 line

not sure anymore exactly why I made these changes....

NOTE:
This is indeed a mistake. 
I should revert the following two files:

in org.apache.clerezza.platform.security.auth.cookie

pom.xml
   Here I added a dependency on javax.servlet servlet-api because
   because I wanted to enable logout in
./src/main/java/org/apache/clerezza/platform/security/auth/cookie/CookieLogout.java

But that does not work because we cannot use the  @Context ServletRequest 

If one could get the ServletRequest, then that could be useful to get some 
logout behavior on ssl sessions with Safari and perhaps Chromium. But it 
would need to be developed much more carefully, by for example sending the
ssl layer a token so that the next connection could throw an ssl exception 
on the next connection. This would be browser specific behavior. 

I just thought I'd leave it there for the moment as something to think of,
before commenting it out or removing it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
r1033733 | bblfish | 2010-11-10 22:44:38 +0100 (Wed, 10 Nov 2010) | 1 line

Changed the logic for content negotiations. Added XHTML and HTML mime types to do this.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
r1033731 | bblfish | 2010-11-10 22:43:12 +0100 (Wed, 10 Nov 2010) | 1 line

the HEAD accept method was sending the wrong accept header. (+1 code simplification)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
r1033729 | bblfish | 2010-11-10 22:40:59 +0100 (Wed, 10 Nov 2010) | 1 line

Just made cert:hex verification faster. Mow also verify certificate validity
------------------------------------------------------------------------
r1033728 | bblfish | 2010-11-10 22:40:10 +0100 (Wed, 10 Nov 2010) | 1 line

changed to make it use XSD ontology, which was more complete.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
r1033724 | bblfish | 2010-11-10 22:36:15 +0100 (Wed, 10 Nov 2010) | 1 line

Added an ontology for xsd datatype literals
------------------------------------------------------------------------
r1033703 | bblfish | 2010-11-10 21:50:53 +0100 (Wed, 10 Nov 2010) | 1 line

changes hjs sent as first patch. Kind of works, but only just. Was in order to test the keygenapp
integration





Henry

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/


Mime
View raw message