incubator-clerezza-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Henry Story <henry.st...@bblfish.net>
Subject Re: issue with build dependencies
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2010 18:04:22 GMT
So this is solved by adding

       <dependency>
             <groupId>org.apache.clerezza</groupId>
            <artifactId>org.apache.clerezza.ssl.keygen.base</artifactId>
            <version>0.5</version>
            <scope>runtime</scope>
       </dependency>

To the org.apache.clerezza.platform.launcher.storageless.parent/pom.xml
I had to add the version number or else Maven told me my pom was broken...

Btw. org.apache.clerezza.platform.launcher.mulgara
seems to have such a broken pom file, probably because one of the version numbers is not set
right.

I'll check the changes in right now.

Henry


On 11 Nov 2010, at 18:05, Henry Story wrote:

> Hi,
> 
>  There is something I don't quite understand. When I try to start Clerezza sesame I get
the following
> 
> [[
> ERROR: Error starting mvn:org.apache.clerezza/org.apache.clerezza.platform.accountcontrolpanel.core/0.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT
(org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle org.apache.clerezza.platform.accountcontrolpanel.core
[44]: Unable to resolve 44.0: missing requirement [44.0] package; (package=org.apache.clerezza.ssl.keygen))
> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle org.apache.clerezza.platform.accountcontrolpanel.core
[44]: Unable to resolve 44.0: missing requirement [44.0] package; (package=org.apache.clerezza.ssl.keygen)
> ]]
> 
> But I the pom for the accountcontrolpanel.core does not specify a dependency on 
> org.apache.clerezza.ssl.keygen but on org.apache.clerezza.ssl.keygen.base. 
> 
> Is there somewhere else that the sesame platform picks up these dependencies?
> 
> -----
> 
> 
> java -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=8888,server=y,suspend=n -client -d32 -Xmx384m
-XX:MaxPermSize=128M -jar org.apache.clerezza.platform.launcher.sesame-0.5-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
--https_keystore_clientauth want  --https_port 8443
> Listening for transport dt_socket at address: 8888
> setting log-level to: INFO
> starting felix
> DEBUG: EventAdmin: org.apache.felix.eventadmin.CacheSize=30
> DEBUG: EventAdmin: org.apache.felix.eventadmin.ThreadPoolSize=20
> DEBUG: EventAdmin: org.apache.felix.eventadmin.Timeout=5000
> DEBUG: EventAdmin: org.apache.felix.eventadmin.RequireTopic=true
> DEBUG: EventAdmin: org.apache.felix.eventadmin.CacheSize=30
> DEBUG: EventAdmin: org.apache.felix.eventadmin.ThreadPoolSize=20
> DEBUG: EventAdmin: org.apache.felix.eventadmin.Timeout=5000
> DEBUG: EventAdmin: org.apache.felix.eventadmin.RequireTopic=true
> -> org.ops4j.pax.logging.pax-logging-api[org.ops4j.pax.logging.internal.Activator]
: Enabling SLF4J API support.
> org.ops4j.pax.logging.pax-logging-api[org.ops4j.pax.logging.internal.Activator] : Enabling
Jakarta Commons Logging API support.
> org.ops4j.pax.logging.pax-logging-api[org.ops4j.pax.logging.internal.Activator] : Enabling
Log4J API support.
> org.ops4j.pax.logging.pax-logging-api[org.ops4j.pax.logging.internal.Activator] : Enabling
Avalon Logger API support.
> org.ops4j.pax.logging.pax-logging-api[org.ops4j.pax.logging.internal.Activator] : Enabling
JULI Logger API support.
> [SCR Component Actor] INFO org.eclipse.jetty.util.log - jetty-8.0.0.M1
> ERROR: Error starting mvn:org.apache.clerezza/org.apache.clerezza.platform.accountcontrolpanel.core/0.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT
(org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle org.apache.clerezza.platform.accountcontrolpanel.core
[44]: Unable to resolve 44.0: missing requirement [44.0] package; (package=org.apache.clerezza.ssl.keygen))
> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle org.apache.clerezza.platform.accountcontrolpanel.core
[44]: Unable to resolve 44.0: missing requirement [44.0] package; (package=org.apache.clerezza.ssl.keygen)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundle(Felix.java:3416)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1714)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1143)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.StartLevelImpl.run(StartLevelImpl.java:264)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)
> [SCR Component Actor] INFO org.eclipse.jetty.util.log - Started SelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:8080
> [SCR Component Actor] INFO org.eclipse.jetty.util.log - Started SslSocketConnector@0.0.0.0:8443
> 
> 
> Social Web Architect
> http://bblfish.net/
> 

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/


Mime
View raw message