From Tsuyoshi Ito <tsuy....@trialox.org>
Subject Re: Bug in render function?
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2010 08:41:13 GMT
HI Reto

We are using render(res/dam("hasFilterPanel"), "panel")).last in a lot
of apps - since your ssp improvements (CLEREZZA-363) all these apps
are not working anymore. So should we try to fix them or could you
have a look why the improvements of CLEREZZA-363 produce this problem.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers Tsuy