From Daniel Spicar <daniel.spi...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: CLEREZZA-362: committed major change to the implementation of ScalaServerPages
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2010 13:28:44 GMT
Hi reto,

We updated Clerezza and now we have errors in SSP templates:

- Type mismatch (the found type can differ, e.g. String, NodeBuffer, Seq)
(org.apache.clerezza.platform.typerendering.TypeRenderingExceptionMapper -
<script>:18: error: type mismatch;
found : scala.collection.immutable.Seq[scala.xml.Elem]
 required: scala.xml.Elem for(customField <- (res/cp("customfield"))) yield
{ ^ in
bundle://78.0:1/org/apache/clerezza/platform/usermanager/webinterface/custom-user-infos-template.xhtml)
- uriInfo is not defined
(org.apache.clerezza.platform.typerendering.TypeRenderingExceptionMapper -
<script>:74: error: not found: value uriInfo)

Any ideas what we could do about it? Should we create issues for the types
of problems (uriinfo, type mismatch) we find?

Regards,
Daniel