From Olivier Grisel <ogri...@nuxeo.com>
Subject Re: [IKS-FISE] Namespace handling in Clerezza and JSON-LD serialization
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 11:17:21 GMT
On 8 November 2010 12:03, Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto.bachmann@trialox.org> wrote:
> Hi Olivier
>
> I've submitted a fix for CLEREZZA-222. The default data is still missing an
> none of the existing serializer is using it, but it would be great if you
> could have a look at it and tell if its otherwise as expected.

Thanks very much. I probably won't have time to look in details this
week. Ideally the serializer would reuse the prefix info of the future
/ new prefix namespace service of clerezza :)

Maybe Fabian you can open a new issue on clerezza jira for this
service and start some implementation and attach it as a patch to the
issue so that the clerezza devs can review it.

Also open a new issue of the JSON-LD serializer you are working on.

Reto: which package do you think the namespace prefix service should belong too?

--
Olivier