From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Clerezza board report due this Wednesday
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2010 10:25:45 GMT
Hi,

On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 8:54 AM, Tsuyoshi Ito <tsuy.ito@trialox.org> wrote:
> Inputs for report:
>
> - 2 days hands-on workshop with webpublishers and app developers in
> London (12 attendees from Australia, Hongkong, Singapur, UK, Germany
> and Switzerland). Objectives: how to create templates and how to
> create app on top of apache clerezza (guestbook implemented)...

Has that been announced on this list, or was it a company event?

If it's the latter, I would not mention it in the report (sorry if I
missed discussions here).

> - first CMS/website based on apache clerezza launched
> - 2 bachelor theses written about apache clerezza...

It would be good to have pointers to that at
http://incubator.apache.org/clerezza/ , assuming that's public
information.

> - Summary  about clerezza architecture written (It will be published
> on the website).
> - First proposals for logo and website theme created. Voting willl be
> done in november/december

Have those been discussed here or in JIRA? A quick search returns nothing.
(I see Reto has been asking the same question - would be good to have
all this online for the report unless it's already available)

-Bertrand