From Tsuyoshi Ito <tsuy....@trialox.org>
Subject Re: What's missing for the first release?
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 11:25:14 GMT
Hi there

Missing feature for release 1.0:
An important missing feature for ssp - developers is a utility to get
access to osgi services and helper function (e.g. retrieving query
params) in scala server pages.

At the moment lot of ssp developers using java classes with static
methods to get the functionalities of osgi services (singleton
pattern) or web rendering utilities. The utility of the ssp should be
extendable to add new functionality without restarting/refreshing the
system.

Cheers
Tsuy