From Sebastian S <cognesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Development
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2010 22:07:01 GMT
Hi,

Since a time ago, I'm being interested in participating in Clerezza.
Currently I'm
checking out the sources and trying to get involved. Seems a quite
interesting application.

In this moment I'm in ongoing research of a framework for semantic/knowledge
representation,
storage and transfer. That keeps me quite busy as I'm the only developer. If
you like, you could
check updates at:

https://sites.google.com/site/cognescent/

Meanwhile you could check an initial draft paper I'm writing, I'm sending as
an attachment. I don't
know if my work could be useful for Clerezza, but I'm sure that the inverse
is true.

Best,
Sebastian Samaruga