From Tsuyoshi Ito <tsuy....@trialox.org>
Subject Re: shortening artifact-ids
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 10:25:03 GMT
hi there

I am little bit concerned about the renaming because all users have to
change their dependencies (as long as apache clerezza has missing
release 1.0 features and stability issues). Seems to be a lot of work
for them as well.

IMO it makes sense to remove "org.apache.clerezza" from the artifactid
but the question is when should it be removed - I think it would be ok
when all necessary improvements/bugfixes for release 1.0 are done.

I am not sure about the renaming of the parent to something else and I
am against renaming it to "clerezza".

cheers tsuy