From Tsuyoshi Ito <tsuy....@trialox.org>
Subject Re: What's missing for the first release?
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2010 17:16:33 GMT
hi reto

please before implementing anything related with serving static files,
discuss your suggestions on the mailing list. we had the last two days
a workshop with a lot webpublisher and think it is not so bad how it
is implemented right now. so don' t invest to much time for that.

cheers
tsuy

--

Tsuyoshi Ito