From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto.bachm...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: How to implement a CUG app with customized login page
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2010 03:28:07 GMT
Hi Tsuy

I assume the style of the login page shall depend on the uri of the
requested resource that needs a permission that the subject doesn't
have.

One possibility would be to enhance the CookieLogin to support such
URI-space based skinning. The only possibility without such change is
to disable the cookie-login module (but keep it install) and add a
bundle with classes invoking and/or inheriting classes from the
cookie-module to provide analogous functionality but providing the
look and feel you need.

Cheers,
Reto