From Tsuyoshi Ito <tsuy....@trialox.org>
Subject Re: Clerezza board report due this Wednesday
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2010 10:54:08 GMT
On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 11:25 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:

>> - first CMS/website based on apache clerezza launched
>> - 2 bachelor theses written about apache clerezza...
>
> It would be good to have pointers to that at
> http://incubator.apache.org/clerezza/ , assuming that's public
> information.
>
>> - Summary  about clerezza architecture written (It will be published
>> on the website).
>> - First proposals for logo and website theme created. Voting willl be
>> done in november/december
>
> Have those been discussed here or in JIRA? A quick search returns nothing.
> (I see Reto has been asking the same question - would be good to have
> all this online for the report unless it's already available)

We have created issues (main issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLEREZZA-327) for clerezza site
related tasks (e.g. documentation and logo). Clerezza documentation is
added as pdf to CLEREZZA-334. We will add the logo proposals to issue
CLEREZZA-333 and start a discussion/voting on the mail list.

Cheers
Tsuy