From Tsuyoshi Ito <tsuy....@trialox.org>
Subject Re: All available languages in config graph
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2010 11:19:05 GMT
Hi Franco

I have created an issue "LanguageService returns languagage
information from most languages" (CLEREZZA-349).

Hope that helps.

Tsuy

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 8:49 AM, Tsuyoshi Ito <tsuy.ito@trialox.org> wrote:
> Hi Franco
>
> On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 4:48 PM, Franco Fallica
> <franco.fallica@getunik.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I try to use the languageService and there the method getAllLanguages() which gives
a list of all available languages. In this set I search for the language needed (which can
be any possible language) and store it to a graphnode within the contentgraph. If I later
read this graph and filter by LINGOVOJ.iso1, the node with the previously added language will
not show up (unless it is english, german, french, or italian - the platform-languages).

>> Hence I suspect that in the config graph the iso1 code is only stored for platform-languages
and not for any other language. My understanding is that I could add any language to the platform-languages
by using languageService.addLanguage(UriRef ofTheLanguageINeed). But this is not what I need.
I need to add any language to the config graph without adding it as a platform-language. How
would one accomplish such a thing? Or am I wrong somewhere else? Doesn't it make sense to
have the information stored for all possible languages (at least for the 200+ languages in
iso639-1)