From Franco Fallica <franco.fall...@getunik.com>
Subject All available languages in config graph
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2010 15:48:27 GMT
Hi,

I try to use the languageService and there the method getAllLanguages() which gives a list
of all available languages. In this set I search for the language needed (which can be any
possible language) and store it to a graphnode within the contentgraph. If I later read this
graph and filter by LINGOVOJ.iso1, the node with the previously added language will not show
up (unless it is english, german, french, or italian - the platform-languages).

Hence I suspect that in the config graph the iso1 code is only stored for platform-languages
and not for any other language. My understanding is that I could add any language to the platform-languages
by using languageService.addLanguage(UriRef ofTheLanguageINeed). But this is not what I need.
I need to add any language to the config graph without adding it as a platform-language. How
would one accomplish such a thing? Or am I wrong somewhere else? Doesn't it make sense to
have the information stored for all possible languages (at least for the 200+ languages in
iso639-1)

Kind regards
 franco