From Oliver Strässer <oliver.straes...@getunik.com>
Subject question about osgi reference
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2010 09:37:36 GMT
Hi

I wrote a ServiceClas, wich has no jax rs resources.
My Head is defined in this way:
@Component(metatype = true)
@Services({
    @Service(value = AlchemyProvider.class)
})
public class AlchemyProvider

I use some special Services via osgi:
@Reference(target = PARSER_FILTER)
    private ParsingProvider serializer;
 @Reference
private PlatformConfig platformConfig;

and the LanguageService:

    @Reference
    private LanguageService languageService;

Now my question:
the first two references are working fine, without a problem.
for the languageservice I need to define a bind and unbind method in the AlchemyProvider class,
otherwise I receive an error:

SCR Component Actor] ERROR net.getunik.clerezza.app.clips.core - [net.getunik.clerezza.app.clips.core.ClipsProvider]
Cannot create component instance due to failure to bind reference alchemyProvider
SCR Component Actor] ERROR com.orchestr8.api - [com.orchestr8.api.AlchemyProvider] bind method
[bindLanguageService] not found

In other classes I didn't need the bind methods for the Languageservice.
could  anybody explain this behaviour to me?

cheers
oli

  oliver straesser              oliver.straesser@getunik.com<mailto:oliver.straesser@getunik.com>
  hardturmstrasse 101    fon: +41 (0)44 388 55 88
  ch-8005 zuerich              fax: +41 (0)44 388 55 89

   --aktuelles getunik projekt-------------------------
   Agieren Sie lokal! Geo Marketing für Ihre E-Mail Kampagne: www.geomarketing.com<http://www.geomarketing.com/>

 --best of swiss web awards 2009------------------
   Gold & Silber für Connect2Earth / Bronze für WWF UK

we make the web a better place - www.getunik.com<http://www.getunik.com/>

P Bitte drucken Sie dieses E-Mail nur bei Bedarf aus. Die Umwelt dankt es Ihnen.