From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto.bachm...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: Users as UriRefs instead of BNodes
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2010 09:17:36 GMT
There seems to be a misunderstanding here, I think the user admin shall
support all 3 options. On one hand we don't always know about existing WebId
of the users, if we assign a Uri and later the user discloses her WebId we
have troublesome owl:sameAs URIs. Dealing with bnodes is much less troubles
than having many names and having to deal with a local and a remote profile.

Cheers,
reto