From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <r...@apache.org>
Subject CLEREZZA-324 and CLEREZZA-325
Date Sat, 16 Oct 2010 15:27:17 GMT
Hi Manuel,

I've seen you've committed a patch for CLEREZZA-324 and realize that this
issue is very similar to CLEREZZA-325. I think  basically it would be better
to have such a functionality in triaxrs, it would be more generic as it
would indicate a server-side preference on media-types in any situation
where the priority computed from the Accept-Header is equal for multiple
content-types that can be produced. Also it would be more performant as the
accept-header isn't analyzed an additional time.

I'm not sure how we should continue, it would be possible to keep the
solution for issue 324 (with the minor fix asked by my reopening) as a
temporary solution till a more generic functionality is provided in jax-rs.

Cheers,
reto