From Oliver Strässer <oliver.straes...@getunik.com>
Subject AW: Users as UriRefs instead of BNodes
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2010 07:16:22 GMT
I think a merge of option one and to will be good.
if the admin, who create the user, enter an uri, this uri will be used. if no uri will be
entered, the system generates a random web ID.

if users aren't bnodes, the creator predicate could be in another graph, as the system or
content graph.

cheers
oli

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Reto Bachmann-Gmuer [mailto:reto@trialox.org]
Gesendet: Montag, 18. Oktober 2010 23:03
An: Manuel Innerhofer
Cc: clerezza-dev@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Users as UriRefs instead of BNodes

Hi Manuel

I think in the UserManager this could be an option, but should not be the
default. You should have 3 Options

1. Automatically Assign uri => The users get a WebId on the instance
2. Enter Uri => For adding Users of which you know an existing WebId
3. BNode => So the User can either create a local WebId or connect to an
existing one

Cheers,
reto