From Hasan Hasan <ha...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: Implent custom 404 page
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2010 12:36:53 GMT
Hi Fabian,

this is a good question.
I think the approach is through exception mapper in JAX-RS which means
bundles should throw something like ResourceNotFoundException which maps to
a certain JAX-RS ExceptionMapper Provider. This Provider will then include
your message in the response... though not sure about the interface yet how
to pass your message...
opinions?

Regards
Hasan