From Manuel Innerhofer <man...@trialox.org>
Subject Caching in .ssp
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2010 12:22:34 GMT
Hi Reto,

As you know, we want to use caching within a .ssp. We are thinking right now
about implementing the cache using static methods, which is unfavorable in
my opinion. I was thinking about another mechanism to provide a cache object
to the .ssp and I'd like to hear your opinion on an idea I came up with. You
recently implemented the global map (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLEREZZA-271). I thought we could
pre-fill the global map with objects (e.g. the cache object). These objects
would implement a certain interface (something like
GlobalTypeRenderingObject) and expose themselves as OSGi services. The
GenericGraphNodeMBW would reference these services and fill them into the
global map.
What do you think? Of course the input of everyone is welcome!

Cheers,
Manuel