From Tsuyoshi Ito <tsuy....@trialox.org>
Subject Re: CLEREZZA-304: Revert jquery project
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2010 11:11:23 GMT
Hi reto

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 11:53 AM, Reto Bachmann-Gmuer
<reto.bachmann@trialox.org> wrote:

> for urn:x-allhosts you can replace it either with deffault base uri or with
> the host of the current request. But apart from urn:x-allhost-uris you have
> to expect having the description of resources in the content graph which do
> not dereference to the clerezza instance or which aren't dereferenceable at
> all, so in my opinion your bundle should only list resources with certain
> uri-schemes and authority (i.e. http(s) and a known uri of the instance).

I don't agree. IMO all resources with property dbt:mediatype should
have an uri which could be requested via browser. Please revert the
JQuery bundle until we found a solution and the documentation about
urn:x-allhost-uris is finished.

Cheers
Tsuy