From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto.bachm...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: CLEREZZA-304: Revert jquery project
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2010 08:17:42 GMT
Hi Tsuy

You're right that haven't yet added the documentation for urn:x-allhost, the
reason is that it will only actually change something for developers when a
uri-handler is available for it and ScalaServerPages can be registered using
this scheme.

Currently it is only used as a way to indicate in the content graph that a
resource is to be served on any host-name the clerezza instance can be
reached with. As when a bundle is released the hostnames of the instance it
will be installed are unknown it would be otherwise impossible to add
content to the content graph that is to be served. The system takes care
about creating such resource for the files in CLEREZZA-INF/web-resources.

Are you having any issue with jquery bundle adapted to the new system?

Cheers,
reto