From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto.bachm...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: JQuery bundle
Date Wed, 22 Sep 2010 15:44:55 GMT
Hi Tsuy

My apologies, I forgot to tell that bundles now need a different
mechanism to depend on bundles of static resource, Import-Package no
longer works as the bundle with static resources doesn't export a
package. The alternative is to use Require-Bundle to reffer to the
bundle-id.

Previous maven-bundle plugin configuration:

 					<instructions>
						<Import-Package>org.apache.clerezza.web.resources.jquery,
org.apache.clerezza.web.resources.style, *</Import-Package>
 					</instructions>

new configuration:

 					<instructions>
						<Require-Bundle>org.apache.clerezza.web.resources.style,
org.apache.clerezza.web.resources.jquery</Require-Bundle>
 					</instructions>

Cheers,
reto