From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failing site Hudson job
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2010 15:01:47 GMT
Going through the issue with clerezza-site I noticed that the first problem
is on ScalaDoc generation inside SCB Scala Utils module and so I wondered
which Scala version it is using.
I took a look at the parent POM, where a scala.version property is defined
and I saw there is 2.8.0.RC5 , I think that it would be better to change it
to 2.8.0 (final version).
What do you think?

By the way, the issue with Scala Utils was due to an old version of
maven-scala-plugin and it's now fixed; however latest clerezza-site failed
inside Platform Dashboard Tests module, now inspecting that one.

2010/9/24 Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto.bachmann@trialox.org>

> An open issue is how to actually deploy the site generated by hudson
> to our site.

Thanks Reto, once I will manage to have clerezza-site job work on Infra
Hudson I will try to look at site deploying too :-)

Cheers,
Tommaso