From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Push for a release
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2010 08:11:31 GMT
Hi all,
as I still think releasing is important for Clerezza to start attracting
more users and to be able to provide good documentation I would be happy to
act as a release manager. Unfortunately I won't get enough time to do it
'till the end of this month, so if anyone would like to step up please do
it, otherwise I will do it once this "hot" September has passed :-)
Cheers,
Tommaso