From Henry Story <henry.st...@bblfish.net>
Subject Microblogging article
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2010 11:15:22 GMT
I just read the very good paper on Alexandre Passant's work on their SMOB project [1]
"Rethinking Microblogging: Open, Distributed, Semantic" [2]. Sadly that is one of those papers
you have to pay to get access to, making a great document less available in the process, sadly.

(I have CCed Alex, so you can perhaps get a copy of it from him directly)

It should be a good project I think to do an implementation of SMOB in Clerezza, as part of
the project of creating a blog engine for it. That should both help grow the SMOB community,
and provide feedback and new views on the implementation.

	Henry

[1] http://smob.me/
[2] http://www.springerlink.com/content/p2gh61783v801152/

Social Web Architect