From "Marco Zaugg" <marco.za...@trialox.org>
Subject RE: Push for a release
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2010 08:29:00 GMT

on your UIMA integration. Do you already have some sample code and working
examples you can show?

-----Original Message-----
From: Tommaso Teofili [mailto:tommaso.teofili@gmail.com]
Sent: Freitag, 3. September 2010 10:12
To: clerezza-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Push for a release

Hi all,
as I still think releasing is important for Clerezza to start attracting
more users and to be able to provide good documentation I would be happy to
act as a release manager. Unfortunately I won't get enough time to do it
'till the end of this month, so if anyone would like to step up please do
it, otherwise I will do it once this "hot" September has passed :-)
Cheers,
Tommaso