From Danny Ayers <danny.ay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hello & apps
Date Sun, 22 Aug 2010 10:08:58 GMT
On 22 August 2010 11:18, Henry Story <henry.story@gmail.com> wrote:

> On the client side on the other hand I would like to finish off my Semantic Address Book
if I get time, so I don't think I'll have that much time to help here. Working on getting
Clerezza to be a distributed Facebook seems much easier and more rewarding :-)

Hmm...if I remember correctly you had a Swing front end to that -
assuming you get your logic to run off Clerezza, the UI part could be
tweaked to make rather a nice default plugin for Semantic Web in a Box
(assuming I tweak that to use Clerezza too).

--
http://danny.ayers.name