From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto.bachm...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: Howto create new RichGraphNode in scala
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2010 15:19:35 GMT
Hi Fabian

While you coul instantiate RichGraphNodes or GraphNodes (which are
implicietely converted to RichGraphNodes) in ScalaServerPages with something
like new GraphNode(new UriRef(myLit*), res.getGraph) I would strongly
disadvise using plain literals to store the langauge information of
documents referenced by uris. I would rather set a property on the
documet-resource (dcterms:language), in the rather rare case the language is
not a property of the target document but rather of the link to it I would
recommend using bodes like [ dct:langauge lang:en. eg:target
<http://...targetDocument>]
.

Cheers,
reto