From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto.bachm...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: Hello & apps
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2010 07:13:52 GMT
I just pushed a simple wall app to: bitbucket.org/reto/wall, not sure
if such a thing belongs into clerezza or maybe apache labs, but for
not-yet-committer to be able to easily participate for now I posted it
on bitbucket.

You open up a wall by setting the type to :Wall in the content graph,
than anybody can post, the interesting bit is that everybody is
actually posting to their personal public graph with an rdfs:seeAlso
being added to the content-graph.

the project doesn't use ScalaServerPages but renderlets in scala
(using the newly added support classes), the advantage of this is that
you have more ide support, the disadvanatage that you have to update
the bundle if you do a change in it, and of course that the class
contains a header and a footer that isn't needed in a ScalaServerPage.

Cheers,
reto

On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 12:08 PM, Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 22 August 2010 11:18, Henry Story <henry.story@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On the client side on the other hand I would like to finish off my Semantic Address
Book if I get time, so I don't think I'll have that much time to help here. Working on getting
Clerezza to be a distributed Facebook seems much easier and more rewarding :-)