From Henry Story <henry.st...@bblfish.net>
Subject Re: other mailing list?
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2010 13:03:23 GMT

On 31 Aug 2010, at 13:43, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 2:11 PM, Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net> wrote:
>> This mailing list sends out a lot of automated messages. Is there a list for more
general talk? Arch issues, etc...?

> The Hudson build messages generate a lot of noise, but they could be
> configured to go to clerezza-commits@incubator.apache.org instead of
> clerezza-dev@incubator.apache.org
>
> Would that solve your problem?

yes. The problems I wanted to discuss are dev/arch issues. It's just that with
all the noise it is easy to miss important discussions...

> I don't think the Clerezza community is large enough to warrant
> separate user and dev lists.
>
> Also, if long discussions are taking place in JIRA issues it might be
> better to move them here. I dunno if that's the case, haven't checked.

That's an interesting issue I had not thought of. What type of discussions should
take place in JIRA. I have never really thought of subscribing to bug datbases...

> -Bertrand

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/