From Fabian Baumgartner <fabian.baumgart...@getunik.com>
Subject Howto create new RichGraphNode in scala
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2010 12:22:36 GMT
Hi,

howto create a new RichGraphNode in scala? I'm on a scala page and have an URI (a predicate
from the current RichGraphNode) stored as plain literal, this is because I have to do the
language switch and the language infomation is only storable on plain literals (PlainLiteralImpl).
Now I would like to create a new RichGraphNode with this URI to recieve the information there,
any ideas?

Another question, is it possible to save URI's with language information?

Thanks in advance,
Fabian

  Fabian Baumgartner     fabian.baumgartner@getunik.com
  hardturmstrasse 101    fon: +41 44 388 55 88
  ch-8005 zuerich               fax: +41 44 388 55 89

 --latest getunik project-------------------------
   Act local! Geo Marketing for your E-Mail campaign: www.geomarketing.com<http://www.geomarketing.com/>

 --best of swiss web awards 2009------------------
   Gold & Silver for Connect2Earth / Bronze for WWF UK

we make the web a better place - www.getunik.com<http://www.getunik.com/>

P Think about the environment ! Do not print this mail unless necessary.