From Hasan <ha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: BBC's answer to why they didn't chose Clerezza for their Worldcup site
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2010 09:10:24 GMT
Dear Marco,

Well, I think people tend to do something the way they used to, and since
OSGi is not yet the way they normally go,
I think technical reasons are less relevant... in particular under a tight
deadline of development.
However, clerezza is also not well documented, particularly all its api must
be very well documented and easily used.
That is in my opinion a big drawback of clerezza yet.

Hasan