From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BBC's answer to why they didn't chose Clerezza for their Worldcup site
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2010 09:25:05 GMT
Very interesting Marco, thanks for sharing this.
I agree with Hasan regarding doc and I also think that the relative
"freshness" of Clerezza impacted more than the Incubator "brand" since there
a lot of Incubator stable projects widely used in the enterprise ecosystem.
At the same time it sounds good, in my opinion, that they are keeping "a
close eye on Clerezza" ;-)
Cheers,
Tommaso