From Fabian Wabbel <fabian.wab...@getunik.com>
Subject Scala Update to 2.8 final
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2010 14:33:37 GMT
Hi,

I ask myself if it makes sense to update from Scala 2.8 RC7 to Scala 2.8 final? I didn't manage
to find a detailed release history to distinguish both versions but wonder if the stack overflow
issue would be solved or if we could benefit from this version in other areas?

Thanks
Fabian

  fabian wabbel               fabian.wabbel@getunik.com
  hardturmstrasse 101          fon: +41 (0)44 388 55 88
  ch-8005 zuerich              fax: +41 (0)44 388 55 89

--latest getunik project-------------------------
   Act local! Geo Marketing for your E-Mail campaign: www.geomarketing.com<http://www.geomarketing.com/>

 --best of swiss web awards 2009------------------
   Gold & Silver for Connect2Earth / Bronze for WWF UK

we make the web a better place - www.getunik.com

Think before you print - for the sake of nature