From Tommaso Teofili <tomm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r949221 - /incubator/clerezza/trunk/org.apache.clerezza.parent/org.apache.clerezza.uima/pom.xml
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2010 06:49:35 GMT
Hi Reto,
I know that so I put a quick comment "need m2-incubating repo for
uimaj-ep-runtime" to point that the new repository was needed to be able to
download uimaj-ep-runtime 2.3.0-incubating but maybe was a little too short
:)
However it's only temporary since in UIMA community some of the artifacts of
2.3.1-SNAPSHOT are on official Apache snapshot repository.
I will push for that on UIMA community so that we can quickly remove the
external repo tag (and switch to newer 2.3.1-SNAPSHOT).
Thanks,
Tommaso