From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Push for a release
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2010 08:24:56 GMT
Hi Marco,

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 8:29 AM, Marco Zaugg <marco.zaugg@trialox.org> wrote:
> ...I'm also pointing at the fact that we need a proper project website
> including updated tutorials...

I agree with that, IMO a "discover Clerezza in 15 minutes" tutorial
would be cool to help people find out what Clerezza is about. I cannot
help start that as my knowledge of Clerezza is too limited, but I'd
gladly serve as a guinea pig / reviewer if someone can create that.

Still, making a first release before the website is updated would also
be good from my mentor's point of view, so that the project members
learn about the release process.

There's one here: http://people.apache.org/~bdelacretaz/files/asf_logo_1999.eps

> ...In chapter 'Logos and Graphics' it's said there will be much simpler
> version of the feather...

I don't think this has happened yet.

-Bertrand