From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto.bachm...@trialox.org>
Subject CLEREZZA-221: Scala updates to 2.8.0
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2010 16:05:22 GMT
I've committed an update of the scala support to 2.8.0RC5. This version no
longer needs external repositories for getting the scala dependencies but
relies on scala-script in the trunk folder in svn.

I've not yet closed CLEREZZA-221 as the error handling isn't yet as it
should be. For the near you will have to check the console to see what went
wrong in ScalaServerPages, but I hoped the improvements in performance make
up for it.

Please test the new version and let me know if you encounter any problem.

Cheers,
reto