incubator-clerezza-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Agesci Roma 144 <agesciroma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can't build UIMA
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2010 12:20:39 GMT
Hi Henry,
this is due to the fact that UIMA artifacts have not been released yet since UIMA graduated
(actually a release vote is on the run), I can fix it though putting the jar for uimaj-ep-runtime
inside the lib dir.
I will let you know as soon as I've made the fix.
Cheers,
Tommaso

Il giorno 29/giu/2010, alle ore 12.57, Henry Story ha scritto:

> I am trying to build the whole of clerezza and seem to get stuck with UIMA
> 
> hjs@bblfish-2:0$ svn info
> Path: .
> URL: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/clerezza/trunk/org.apache.clerezza.parent/org.apache.clerezza.uima
> Repository Root: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf
> Repository UUID: 13f79535-47bb-0310-9956-ffa450edef68
> Revision: 958920
> Node Kind: directory
> Schedule: normal
> Last Changed Author: tommaso
> Last Changed Rev: 958467
> Last Changed Date: 2010-06-28 07:54:54 +0200 (Mon, 28 Jun 2010)
> 
> 
> 12:55:05 - ~/Programming/Clerezza/org.apache.clerezza.parent/org.apache.clerezza.uima
> hjs@bblfish-2:0$ mvn -e clean install
> + Error stacktraces are turned on.
> [INFO] Scanning for projects...
> [INFO] Reactor build order: 
> [INFO]   Clerezza - Apache UIMA extension module
> [INFO]   Clerezza - Apache UIMA related ontologies
> [INFO]   Clerezza - Apache UIMA extension utils
> [INFO]   Clerezza - Apache Clerezza UIMA extension for metadata generation
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Building Clerezza - Apache UIMA extension module
> [INFO]    task-segment: [clean, install]
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] [clean:clean {execution: default-clean}]
> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.uima:uimaj-ep-runtime:2.3.1-SNAPSHOT: checking for updates
from ops4j
> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.uima:uimaj-ep-runtime:2.3.1-SNAPSHOT: checking for updates
from apache
> Downloading: http://maven.xwiki.org/externals/org/apache/uima/uimaj-ep-runtime/2.3.1-SNAPSHOT/uimaj-ep-runtime-2.3.1-SNAPSHOT.pom
> [INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.apache.uima:uimaj-ep-runtime:pom:2.3.1-SNAPSHOT'
in repository xwiki-externals (http://maven.xwiki.org/externals)
> Downloading: http://maven.xwiki.org/snapshots/org/apache/uima/uimaj-ep-runtime/2.3.1-SNAPSHOT/uimaj-ep-runtime-2.3.1-SNAPSHOT.pom
> [INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.apache.uima:uimaj-ep-runtime:pom:2.3.1-SNAPSHOT'
in repository xwiki-snapshots (http://maven.xwiki.org/snapshots)
> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository//org/apache/uima/uimaj-ep-runtime/2.3.1-SNAPSHOT/uimaj-ep-runtime-2.3.1-SNAPSHOT.pom
> [INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.apache.uima:uimaj-ep-runtime:pom:2.3.1-SNAPSHOT'
in repository ApacheIncubatorRepository (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/)
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2//org/apache/uima/uimaj-ep-runtime/2.3.1-SNAPSHOT/uimaj-ep-runtime-2.3.1-SNAPSHOT.pom
> [INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.apache.uima:uimaj-ep-runtime:pom:2.3.1-SNAPSHOT'
in repository ops4j (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/)
> Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots-group/org/apache/uima/uimaj-ep-runtime/2.3.1-SNAPSHOT/uimaj-ep-runtime-2.3.1-SNAPSHOT.pom
> [INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.apache.uima:uimaj-ep-runtime:pom:2.3.1-SNAPSHOT'
in repository apache (http://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots-group)
> Downloading: http://maven.xwiki.org/externals/org/apache/uima/uimaj-ep-runtime/2.3.1-SNAPSHOT/uimaj-ep-runtime-2.3.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
> [INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.apache.uima:uimaj-ep-runtime:jar:2.3.1-SNAPSHOT'
in repository xwiki-externals (http://maven.xwiki.org/externals)
> Downloading: http://maven.xwiki.org/snapshots/org/apache/uima/uimaj-ep-runtime/2.3.1-SNAPSHOT/uimaj-ep-runtime-2.3.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
> [INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.apache.uima:uimaj-ep-runtime:jar:2.3.1-SNAPSHOT'
in repository xwiki-snapshots (http://maven.xwiki.org/snapshots)
> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository//org/apache/uima/uimaj-ep-runtime/2.3.1-SNAPSHOT/uimaj-ep-runtime-2.3.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
> [INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.apache.uima:uimaj-ep-runtime:jar:2.3.1-SNAPSHOT'
in repository ApacheIncubatorRepository (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/)
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2//org/apache/uima/uimaj-ep-runtime/2.3.1-SNAPSHOT/uimaj-ep-runtime-2.3.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
> [INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.apache.uima:uimaj-ep-runtime:jar:2.3.1-SNAPSHOT'
in repository ops4j (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/)
> Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots-group/org/apache/uima/uimaj-ep-runtime/2.3.1-SNAPSHOT/uimaj-ep-runtime-2.3.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
> [INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.apache.uima:uimaj-ep-runtime:jar:2.3.1-SNAPSHOT'
in repository apache (http://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots-group)
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.
> 
> Missing:
> ----------
> 1) org.apache.uima:uimaj-ep-runtime:jar:2.3.1-SNAPSHOT
> 
>  Try downloading the file manually from the project website.
> 
>  Then, install it using the command: 
>      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.uima -DartifactId=uimaj-ep-runtime
-Dversion=2.3.1-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file
> 
>  Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the file there: 
>      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.uima -DartifactId=uimaj-ep-runtime -Dversion=2.3.1-SNAPSHOT
-Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]
> 
>  Path to dependency: 
>  	1) org.apache.clerezza:org.apache.clerezza.uima:pom:0.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT
>  	2) org.apache.uima:uimaj-ep-runtime:jar:2.3.1-SNAPSHOT
> 
> ----------
> 1 required artifact is missing.
> 
> for artifact: 
>  org.apache.clerezza:org.apache.clerezza.uima:pom:0.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT
> 
> from the specified remote repositories:
>  ops4j (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/),
>  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2),
>  xwiki-externals (http://maven.xwiki.org/externals),
>  ApacheIncubatorRepository (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/),
>  xwiki-snapshots (http://maven.xwiki.org/snapshots),
>  apache (http://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots-group),
>  xwiki-releases (http://maven.xwiki.org/releases)
> 
> 
> 
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Trace
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Missing:
> ----------
> 1) org.apache.uima:uimaj-ep-runtime:jar:2.3.1-SNAPSHOT
> 
>  Try downloading the file manually from the project website.
> 
>  Then, install it using the command: 
>      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.uima -DartifactId=uimaj-ep-runtime
-Dversion=2.3.1-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file
> 
>  Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the file there: 
>      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.uima -DartifactId=uimaj-ep-runtime -Dversion=2.3.1-SNAPSHOT
-Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]
> 
>  Path to dependency: 
>  	1) org.apache.clerezza:org.apache.clerezza.uima:pom:0.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT
>  	2) org.apache.uima:uimaj-ep-runtime:jar:2.3.1-SNAPSHOT
> 
> ----------
> 1 required artifact is missing.
> 
> for artifact: 
>  org.apache.clerezza:org.apache.clerezza.uima:pom:0.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT
> 
> from the specified remote repositories:
>  ops4j (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/),
>  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2),
>  xwiki-externals (http://maven.xwiki.org/externals),
>  ApacheIncubatorRepository (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/),
>  xwiki-snapshots (http://maven.xwiki.org/snapshots),
>  apache (http://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots-group),
>  xwiki-releases (http://maven.xwiki.org/releases)
> 
> 
> 	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:711)
> 	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:556)
> 	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:535)
> 	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:387)
> 	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:348)
> 	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:180)
> 	at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:328)
> 	at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:138)
> 	at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:362)
> 	at org.apache.maven.cli.compat.CompatibleMain.main(CompatibleMain.java:60)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> 	at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:315)
> 	at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
> 	at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:430)
> 	at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
> Caused by: org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.MultipleArtifactsNotFoundException: Missing:
> ----------
> 1) org.apache.uima:uimaj-ep-runtime:jar:2.3.1-SNAPSHOT
> 
>  Try downloading the file manually from the project website.
> 
>  Then, install it using the command: 
>      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.uima -DartifactId=uimaj-ep-runtime
-Dversion=2.3.1-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file
> 
>  Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the file there: 
>      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.uima -DartifactId=uimaj-ep-runtime -Dversion=2.3.1-SNAPSHOT
-Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]
> 
>  Path to dependency: 
>  	1) org.apache.clerezza:org.apache.clerezza.uima:pom:0.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT
>  	2) org.apache.uima:uimaj-ep-runtime:jar:2.3.1-SNAPSHOT
> 
> ----------
> 1 required artifact is missing.
> 
> for artifact: 
>  org.apache.clerezza:org.apache.clerezza.uima:pom:0.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT
> 
> from the specified remote repositories:
>  ops4j (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/),
>  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2),
>  xwiki-externals (http://maven.xwiki.org/externals),
>  ApacheIncubatorRepository (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/),
>  xwiki-snapshots (http://maven.xwiki.org/snapshots),
>  apache (http://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots-group),
>  xwiki-releases (http://maven.xwiki.org/releases)
> 
> 
> 	at org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveTransitively(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:360)
> 	at org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveTransitively(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:304)
> 	at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.resolveTransitiveDependencies(DefaultPluginManager.java:1499)
> 	at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:442)
> 	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:694)
> 	... 17 more
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Total time: 7 seconds
> [INFO] Finished at: Tue Jun 29 12:55:16 CEST 2010
> [INFO] Final Memory: 21M/81M
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> 
> 
> Social Web Architect
> http://bblfish.net/
> 


Mime
View raw message