From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto.bachm...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: Suggesting change breaking compatibility: RichGraphNode.as (rdf utilities for scala)
Date Sun, 09 May 2010 18:09:07 GMT
Hi Hasan,

I don't think we can guarantee compatibility within a snapshot version,
that's one reason we should be able to do a release soon so we have a stable
basis against which we can also update the tutorials.

Given that nobody announce usage of the as-method I think simplicity of the
API is definitively the higher goal than stability (no one seems to need
here).

Cheers,
reto